A shock for the man whose cigarette set fire to his celluloid dentures
Active selection in cart:
|Caption||A Good Idea… They Didn't Dare Dine with Dentures. A man dozing in a chair had a shock when his cigarette set fire to his celluloid dentures. Original artwork from Look and Learn no. 700 (14 June 1975).|
|Creator||English School (20th century)|
|Credit||© Look and Learn|
|man smoke cigarette smoking celluloid dentures chair lamp shock fire|
|Stock image ref||Sizes available||Views|
|A013195||Hi-res: 2,835 x 5,643 pixels
Lo-res: 709 x 1,411 pixels
Buy this stock image
Available worldwide for immediate download up to 2,835 x 5,643 pixels. This image may be licensed for any specified use.
- Log in or Register (in 30 seconds)
- Click on Go to cart
- Choose intended use or request a quote
- Confirm terms & conditions
- Pay by card, PayPal or bank transfer
You can buy personalised gifts, including t-shirts, tote bags and mousemats, featuring this image from our print partner, Zazzle:
Can we help?
Look and Learn is one of the world’s leading sources of historical and cultural images for personal and commercial use. Feel free to contact us with any questions or requests.