Salvation Army

Active selection:
Salvation Army. In 1880 William Booth moved his headquarters to 272 Whitechapel Road which was known as the People's Mission Hall.  Years before most people had any thought to the problem of alcoholism, Booth recognised it for the disease it is.  Original artwork for illustration on p18 of Look and Learn issue no 655 (3 August 1974).

Buy this image

Available worldwide for immediate download up to 3,417 x 4,682 pixels.

 

  1. Register (in 30 seconds) or log in.
  2. Select image(s).
  3. Click on Buy selection.
  4. Choose intended use or request a quote.
  5. Confirm terms & conditions.
  6. Pay by card, PayPal or bank transfer.

Can we help?

For volume pricing, high-res previews, credit terms, or any other queries, please contact us.

Links